Egg shapes

Subject: Egg shapes                                          6:02 PM
12/1/98

  I need answers, and fast..
  Have all eggs that were attributed to Protoceratops and Breviceratops now
become Oviraptorid?  Are there any eggs that could reasonably be ceratopsid?
If so, what shape were they?  Are there any eggs that have been identified as
Lambesaurine?  If so, what shape were they (besides broken...)
  I'm going through my Dino Eggs and Babies book, but I wonder with all the
new nest and embryo information these days if it isn't too outdated to be a
good reference.
  Thanks
David Krentz