From: Christopher Srnka <theclaw@sprintmail.com>
To: david_krentz@fa.disney.com <david_krentz@fa.disney.com>
Cc: dinosaur <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Date: Tuesday, December 01, 1998 10:35 PM
Subject: Re: Egg shapes

David Krentz wrote:

Subject: Egg shapes                                          6:02 PM
12/1/98

  I need answers, and fast..
  Have all eggs that were attributed to Protoceratops and Breviceratops now
become Oviraptorid?

I'm most definitely not an expert, but the American Museum of Natural History has a series of _Protoceratops_ skulls that trace growth from infancy to adulthood, and I believe they also have some eggs that are definitely from _Protoceratops_. I know for sure about the skulls, but I'm not entirely sure about the eggs.-Chris Srnka