wow! another application form! :-)

This one is for fun!
I want all of you (if you feel like, of course:) to reply to this message
ONLY with a topic, so I can count them afterwords.

If you think dinosaurs were REPTILES, send a empty message with the
subject !YES!

If you think dinosaurs were NOT reptiles, subject the message !NO!

OK?
Good!
Thanx!

-DinosØMP