RE: wow! another application form! :-)

        #######################

        That's pretty much what I have been pondering since I answered with
a tentative "yes".
        In a certain sense, couldn't birds be defined as reptiles?  I was
searching for a definitive,
        up-to-date definition of a reptile in the Herpetology sites on the
Web without much success.
        What I have found is the usual stuff: "exothermic" or exothermic,
lays eggs (which isn't always true),
        grows throughout entire life cycle (IS this true of ALL reptiles?).
Maybe I visited some
        rather lax sites, but that's the same stuff I was taught in Freshman
Zoology in 1967!
        SO, I second George's question: what's a reptile?  UH, aside from my
boss, of course. :-)

        Dwight