Polar sauropods

I'm still worrying about those cute little fur-less baby sauropods.  It is I
suppose true to say that the list of 'Polar dinos' we have so far does not
include sauropods?  Would  anyone off hand be able to say what the coldest
environment was that sauropods had been found in?

JJ

Unanswered posts:

Joe Daniel:  I don't really agree, but my answer would probably much the
same as my initial posting.  Thanks for replying though all the same.

Brian Philidor:  I'm afraid I just don't understand.