Re: wow! another application form! :-)

>This one is for fun!
>I want all of you (if you feel like, of course:) to reply to this message
>ONLY with a topic, so I can count them afterwords.
>
>If you think dinosaurs were REPTILES, send a empty message with the
>subject !YES!
>
>If you think dinosaurs were NOT reptiles, subject the message !NO!

Dinosaurs are as modified reptiles as mammals are and I have always argued
in favor of Class Dinosauria.
Maybe humans can also be described as modified, terrestrial fishes? Or
amphibians?
So I agree completely with the question "what is a reptile?"

Luis Rey

Visit my Website on http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~luisrey