re: polar sauropods

I'm suprised no one has mentioned migrations. Maybe they lived in the polar
regions in the summers and moved on to better pastures when it became
really cold. This would also prevent some wear and tear on the flora too.
Imagine if a few sauropods stayed in one area for great lengths of time.

-Sherry Michael
ANSP prep lab