Re: North by Northwest (was Polar Sauropods )

How about using recircualting hot water coils like they used to reach the B-17
and P-38's in Greenland?  That would have
less possiblility of thermal differential expansion damage to to the fossils,
and would lose less heat directly to the
atmosphere, so would require less fuel.  I think Betty's concept is great.
Jim C