wanna date?

(sorry I`m late reading Sunday`s dino digest)
Couple of days ago Brandon wrote:

>What are some other forms of dating?
>~Brandon Haist

Of course, this dosen`t concern the dinos, but to make the story more
complete, tree ring dating has become very useful in filling the gaps where
the date is too young for even radio-carbon to be very usefull (ie in many
archaeological situations such as in the western pueblo region).

At the other end of the spectrum (accidental pun), we have a tool for
measuring the approximate age of stars and even the universe through
spectroscopic analysis.