apology

To all those who I have offended, and to those who I may have somehow
hurt/messed up/utterly destroyed their e-mail accounts or anything like
that that happened bad as a result of my attacking a sketch to an  email
I sent to the mailing list earlier, I would like to say that I am very
very sorry.
This probably is just my concience bugging me, or me being
'over-sensative' to things that I do wrong, but I really feel bad for
what I did.
I did not know that sending pictures and other attachments with e-mail
could have ...adverse...effects on others' emails, nor did I know that
my email stuck the picture into the HTML somehow.
I've learned my lesson,
therefore I will never send anything as an attachment from this e-mail
address (or any other one I ever happen to get)to this mailing list, or
to any other.
I'd also like to appologize for anything else I've done that was wrong
and didn't know about because no one mentioned it was wrong.
I hope to learn from my wrong doings, my mistakes...and to continue
better than before.
Again, I'd like to say sorry, and I'd like to say that I won't make
other mistakes in the future...but I don't know everything, and I'm far
from perfect. All I can say is that I'll try to continue on better than
ever before, knowing the rules of the 'list better now, and with luck,
and thought....my mistakes will become less.

~Jessica N. Wagar

Jessica Wagar
Amateur Paleontologist
Michigan,USA