RE: tyrannosauus

        Thanks.  This DOES bring up a question that has been floating around
in my gray matter for a while:
        if Tyrannosaurs (& perhaps other dinosaurs) grew throughout their
life, do we know what the
        growth rate was after reaching "maturity".  The analogy I'm thinking
of here is crocodiles.  If memory serves, the largest salt water crocodile
ever recorded was well over 20 feet & almost a ton.
        Of course, with crocodiles, the growth rate slows considerably after
a certain age, but it never
        stops.  So, how much larger could a 30 year old Tyrannosaurus rex be
than, say a 10 year
        old T. rex?

        Dwight