  From: Cpaleo@aol.com
  Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 20:54:32 EST
  To: paleonet@ucmp1.berkeley.edu, dinosaur@usc.edu, vtpaleo@usc.edu
  Subject: student research grants available

  I am pleased to announce that The Paleobiological Fund's Student
  Research Grant Program has begun its 1999 grant cycle and is
  currently accepting student research grant proposals.  Please visit
  the Fund's web site for more information or feel free to contact me
  directly.  The Fund's address is 6809 Crossman Street, Annandale,
  Virginia 22003.  The deadline for student proposals is March 1,
  1999.  The Paleobiological Fund's website address is:
  http://members.aol.com/cpaleo

  Thank you for your consideration of this matter.
  All the Best.
  Curtis Bentley

-------- end of forwarded message

--