Re: SCLEROTIC BONES, CERATOSAURS etc.

In a message dated 12/8/98 9:03:54 AM EST, darren.naish@port.ac.uk writes:

<< Out of interest, which tyrannosaur specimens reveal sclerotic
 ossicles? I wasn't aware that they were known. >>

Good question. Hope my memory wasn't faulty here, but I distinctly recall
seeing figures of tyrannosaurid skulls with sclerotic rings in the orbits.
These could well have been reconstructed for the figures, but exactly from
what material I don't remember--and my references are still boxed up and
unavailable.