RE: More tyrant Q & A's

        [Stewart, Dwight]  ###############################

        For that matter, ALL modern humans are one species: Homo Sapien & we
vary in height by
        0  .5 meters & sometimes more.  Variation in Homo Sapien mass is
very large (no: this isn't
        a fat joke!).  I assume there's no evidence to suggest this, but - I
was wondering if the
        2 dinosaur sexes might have divergent growth rates as many extant
animals do?  I believe
        this is true of crocodiles.

        Dwight