Re: More tyrant Q & A's

Larry wrote :

> It's an interesting hypo but it's just a hypo.  I don't recall there
> being any direct evidence at all.

Right . I don't think we'll ever know with 100% certainty that the gracile
morph of T.rex represented the male of that species . Only that there is
good evidence of dimorphism ,
as exhibited by the cranial ornamentation , cervical vertebrae and caudal
vertebrae and the robustness of some specimen as opposed to others . Then
again ,we may be looking at Dynamosaurus imperiosus and Tyrannosaurus rex .
Regards ,
Truett Garner