Re: Embryos known?

 > In David J. Varricchio's _Growth and Embryology_ paper in Currie and
 > Padian's _Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs_, Varricchio mentions that remains
of
 > tiny bones of the following taxa may represent fossilized embryonic
 > material:
 >
 > _Protoceratops_
 > _Bagaceratops_
 > _Breviceratops_
 > an unidentified Mongolian hadrosaur
 > _Maiasaura_
 > _Camptosaurus_
 > _Dryosaurus_
 > _Camarasaurus_
 > _Mussaurus_
 > therizinosaurs
 > a dromaeosaurid (_Velociraptor_?)

        Don't forgot to add to the list the Upper Jurassic nest found in
Portugal
with more more than 200 embryo bones ascribed to tetanuran theropods.

 Refs:
 MATEUS, I., MATEUS, H., TELLES ANTUNES, M., MATEUS, O., TAQUET, P.
 RIBEIRO, V. & MANUPPELLA, G. (1997). Couvée, ?ufs et embryons d'un
 Dinosaure Théropode du Jurassique de Lourinhã (Portugal). C.R Acad. Sci.
 Paris, Sciences de la terre et des planètes, 325: 71-78.

 MATEUS, O., TAQUET, P., ANTUNES, M.T., MATEUS, H. & RIBEIRO, V. (1998).
 Theropod dinosaur nest from Lourinhã, Portugal. Journal of Vertebrate
 Paleontology, 18 (Suppl 3): 61A.

        Octávio Mateus

 Octávio MATEUS
 GEAL- Museu da Lourinhã