From:   Leonard Krishtalka <krishtalka@ukans.edu>
To:     SIWP11.X("vrtpaleo@usc.edu","krishtalka@ukans.edu"...
Date:   12/9/98 11:32am
Subject:        Compleat Cladist now on the web

The KU Natural History and Biodiversity Research Center has made the first
edition of The Compleat Cladist available on the web at:

www.nhm.ukans.edu

because it is out of print, yet in great demand.  The authors are planning
a second edition to be published by the Museum in a year or so.

Enjoy!

Leonard Krishtalka
Director     Professor
Natural History Museum   Department of Ecology and
  and Biodiversity Research Center  Evolutionary Biology
University of Kansas   University of Kansas
Lawrence, KS 66045
785/864-4540 phone
785/864-5335 fax
kris@falcon.cc.ukans.edu