RE: PET PEEVES (WAS: Dino dimorphism)

Yes, I know - I spanked myself briskly for making that faux pas! :-)  If I
STILL feel guilty, I may force myself to watch "Titanic" again, but only if
I feel REALLY guilty!
Speaking of Home sapiens, on a totally non-dinosaur, BUT Paleontology
subject, here is an URL
for a recent hominid fossil find:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_231000/231442.stm

Dwight