HUNT et al 1998 -Reply

Oops - I didn't type what I thought I had typed - too many things going on
yesterday, including a nice surprise visit by Brent Breithaupt as part of a
donation, through the BLM, to the Smithsonian of a Green River slab with about
300 Knightia specimens on it collected by some private collectors. The family
was real nice. Accompanied by a talk by S.J. Gould as well and it was nice to
talk with himself again.

Anyway, what I meant to type was...

a prosauropod and the ornithischians Revueltosaurus collenderi, Technosaurus
smalli and Lucianosaurus wildi...

I will flog myself as punishment

Ralph Chapman