Pronunciations

Hi! I am writing a children's informational book on dinosaurs and there are a
lot of dinosaur names.  However, I am afraid that even adult readers, including
myself, will have difficulties pronouncing most of these names.  If you can
help out with any of these, I would appreciate it.  I know that some appear to
be pretty simple, but I want to be sure.

Compsognathus, Saltopus, Supersaurus, Argentinosaurus, Deinonychus,
Velociraptor, Utahraptor, Eoraptor, Herrerasaurus, Deinocheirus, Maiasaurus,
Parasaurolophus, Hadrosaurus, Mamenchisaurus, Diplodocus, Hypselosaurus,
Dromiceimimus, Ankylosaurus

Thank you!

Laura

PS Thanks to all who gave me ideas for children's activities.