Re: Climbing dromaeosaurs?

I don't think its very efficient , if it was the
case, the Dinosaur would have more claws like
you said , and its for limbs would have to be structered a little
differently (ever climb a tree
with just your legs?), A single , sharp, curved, claw (very typically)
to me would be used as a weapon of defence and/or hunting, it could also
may have been used to crack open eggs or dig up
the ground to stash its food (like the Fox that
live around here) but I personally doutb its use
as a climbing device.

Alexander E. Stevens