Re: Pronunciations

At 04:05 PM 12/11/98 EST, Dinogeorge@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 12/11/98 2:54:57 PM EST, LNMF@grove.iup.edu writes:
>
><< If you can
> help out with any of these, I would appreciate it.  I know that some appear
> be pretty simple, but I want to be sure.  >>
>
>Correct pronunciations for all dinosaur names are available on the Web at the
>Dinosauria site:
>
>http://www.dinosauria.com/

   If you have trouble finding them, the Guides are in the Omnipedia.

>(hope this URL isn't out of date!).

   Outside of extreme circumstances it shouldn't ever be.  I own it.  Stuff
happens on the i-net though (for example, somebody cut or disconnected all
three of my employer's connections to the 'net and the phone company is
still trying to locate where) so it could go away briefly, but always should
be back within max of a day or two.  And even if it does, it's mirrored on
Dino Russ's Lair.

*************** The official website of the new millennium! ****************