Edmontosaur data

Hello all,

I am seeking information as to the average size of an adult Edmontosaur
scapula. I have just opened a jacket containing a specimen that has a lenth
of 36+". Don't tell me that dinosaurs kept on growing, I know that. What
I'm seeking is whether this is above average, average, or what. We
collected a scapula at a site containing much of one individual, and that
specimen was nowhere this large.  This thing is massive!

Roger A. Stephenson
Assistant Director
The Grand River Museum
Lemmon, South Dakota