Re: Pronunciations

In a message dated 12/11/98 9:45:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rtravsky@uwyo.edu writes:

>  What would be cool would be a web site with little wav files of saying a
>  dinosaur's name. Alphabetically arranged and all that.
>
>  (that'd be a lot of wav files, wouldn't it?)
Several of the dinosaur CD programs have pronunciation features.
One I have, Jurassic Art, has a dinosaur database where one clicks
on the name of the selected dinosaur and it is pronounced.  Of course,
one cannot update this with the new finds, but the basics are there
to build on.

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com