Re: Pronunciations

that brings back a wierd memory.  there was a software product 10 years
ago that for some reason all I remember was clicking on the word
'Apatosaur' and it would say 'Apatosaur' kinda like a speak n' spell and
it had gotten stuck in teh store so all it was doing was going
"Apatosaur"

               "Apatosaur"
and on and on.....

-Betty Cunningham