Thanks for the info!

To all of you who emailed me (about 6 people), thanks for the info on
extinction dates.  I would have emailed all of you personally, but it IS
finals week, and I've been a bit busier than even I thought I would be!
I hope to have my paleo site up and running in some sort of good
fashion (other than a crude outline) by the end of January.  I'll be in
GA for three weeks, so I won't have a chance to work on it until after
that point.

To the one person who emailed me, telling me to discuss dino extinction
only if I make requests here -- geez, loosen your shorts just a bit! ;)

Have a great weekend, all!

--
John M. Dollan
Montana State University - Northern

"To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the
universe..."
  --Carl Sagan
"A fate worse than a fate worse than death...?  That's PRETTY bad."
  --Black Adder