RE: Climbing Dromaeosaurs

Sorry if I`m a bit late contributing to this thread,(just got finished reading two days worth of posts). I notice everyone commenting about Dromaeosaurs climbing up the trees (or not), but how would they have gotten down? I know house cats sometimes go up trees, but are much more "undecided" as to how to get back down. Regular tree climbers such as squirrels, and I`m sure many lizards, have the ability to descend head first, which no doubt has much to do with the flexability of their ankles. So, for this reason, I can`t really see Dromaeosaurs as being, or for that matter becoming arboreal.