Re: Climbing Dromies

At 4:10 -0500 14/12/98, Martin Human wrote:

>Is there any similar-sized modern, tree climber actively hunting prey? I
>can only think of martens (there must be others but of the same size as
>a dromie?). Other species preying on tree-dwellers are snakes and
>eagles. What else? Ideas anyone?

Chimps and leopards come to mind.

Laurie Nyveen                                  lawrence@dsuper.net
Editor, Netsurfer Digest - <http://www.netsurf.com/nsd/index.html>
DNRC Minister of Adding "ue" to Words That End in "log"
"All we are, basically, are monkeys with car keys."
                             - Grandma Woody (Northern Exposure)