Re: Climbing Dromies

Leopards climb trees because they store food in trees away from other
predators that are not as good at climbing trees (lions are much heavier
than leopards and hyenas and jackals are not built for tree climbing).
Jaguars (also fairly large cats) will hunt within tree cover and at
varying hieghts.  AFAIK all cats will sleep in any elevated nook they
can reach that can hold them-tigers included.

-Betty Cunningham