Re: Climbing Dromies

Michael Teuton wrote:

> [...]

Yup, and then usually only younger animals.  I'm not sure one can say
that all other cats take prey from trees; tigers come to mind as a
possible exception (though I don't really put anything past them).

I think it's entirely reasonable to speculate that some dromies might
have climbed trees, but it seems far-fetched to me to speculate that
those sickle claws developed to facilitate tree-climbing ability.  There
are many other things for which they would seem much more useful.