New Restorations of Interest

  I thought I would direct you to the latest issue (No.33) of Prehistoric
Times magazine for some interesting restorations of dinosaurs. Included are
photos (nearly microscopic) of the cooperative venture between Greg Paul and
Mike Morales of a sculpture of Brachiosaurus branchai. I would imagine that
this would be a must/see for most of you on the list. This is a very graceful
beast and a clear departure from Greg's earlier visions of this animal.
Another fine piece on view in PT is a model of Velociraptor by Bruce Bowman,
which I'm sure will get the Von Sholly Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.
There is also an interview with Doug Henderson that is somewhat downbeat and
most interesting.
  I don't intend this as an ad for PT, just thought it would be a nice change
from civets, leopards, and the ever popular cheetah. You can order PT at
http://members.aol.com/pretimes and you can view excellent images of Bowman's
Velociraptor at http://www.teleport.com/~bbow/
  P.S. Tracy has a very interesting article in his How to Draw Dinosaurs
section too.