RE: wow...etc. RESULTS!!!

        ############################

           Well, that's what I was thinking.  :-)  It's curious in terms of
learned attitudes about reptiles.
        Basically, we are taught that mammals are "superior" to reptiles.
Usually birds are placed
        in "2nd place", with reptiles and amphibians ranked only above
insects, IF that.  The facts simply don't bare that out; it's a kind of
prejudice (IMHO!).  Reptiles are better suited for certain niches.  The
        shear endurance of reptiles throughout vertebrate history amply
proves that.  The fact that dinosaurs
        don't fit the model of modern reptiles, doesn't mean that dinosaurs
WEREN'T reptiles.
           Correct me if I'm wrong (really asking for it here!), but aren't
both birds and mammals evolved
        from reptiles?

        Dwight