Re: Exam bloopers

Hi All -

        Forgive me if I've shared this before and have forgotten, but it's
one of my favorite exam bloopers.  A couple years ago, while grading papers
for an Intro Geology course, students had to put what signficant events
occurred at various time boundaries.  For the Archean-Proterozoic boundary,
one student put "The transition from plants to mammals."

        I hope she wasn't a major...  ;-D

                _,_
           ____/_\,)                    ..  _

                     Jerry D. Harris