Nest parasitism

Hi,

Have we any evidence of nest parasitism (sorry, don't know the correct term
for one species laying its eggs in the nest of another), now that we are
seeing more and more dino egg sites? (question stimulated by Attenboroughs
"Life of Birds").

On a related note, but slightly off-topic so please reply off-line, how do
young birds such as a cuckoo sort out who it should mate with? I thought
that hatchlings becamed "fixated" to the nearest moving object when
hatched, so how does a cuckoo know that it is not a robin or reed warbler
for example.

cheers, martin