Re: Exam bloopers

Tony Thulborn wrote
>"The liver is the chemicle whorehouse of the body..."

Hah! that pales before a whopper commited by one of my female classmates
when I was doing Comparative Animal Physiology at Murdoch University. The
paper was on the biology of the common rabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus) which
my colleage mispelt on the cover page in big black felt-tip marker as
"Oryctolagus cunnilingus". Wonder what she was thinking of at the time...

Slightly more dinosaur related news, the Western Australian Museum is
finally giving it's Diamonds to Dinosaurs gallery a much needed revamping.
The specimens are to be moved to a new building and the eyesore
tail-dragging skeletons of Gorgosaurus and Muttaburrasaurus are to be
depicted in more up to date poses.
I'll try to get some pics up when I finally get around to putting my
webpage together.

Cheerio
Brian Choo