Shameless plug

Just wanted to thank Mike Keesey, Jeff Poling, John Rafert, Jessica
Wager, and Russ Jacobsen for featuring my dino art on their web sites,
and to ask if anyone would like to offer a critique on my new Suchomimus
image, as seen at Dinosauria.com . I still have a bit of refining to do
before I'll be really happy with it, but I'd appreciate feedback on this
one (off list). Don't worry, I went to an art school where the critiques
sometimes ended up with students in tears, so I can take it. Thanks!
-Chris Srnka