I'm sorry, I need info

I know that all of my previous(as in 2) messages have been off-topic,
and I'm really sorry.

But, I need help.

In the club which I had sent the add for(and don't discredit this
message just because it's related) my robot organization, Xenorobotics,
I had said that members get pet-robots.

I'm keeping to that, and what I need help with is that I need
descriptions, pictures, possible ways they'd react, for assorted
infant(and even if no infant info exists, theorize!) dinosaurs, and a
few other creatures. A list follows of my intentions(and maybe this will
show you I know what I'm talking about, as I'm writing the names all
from memory):

Allosaurus
Apatosaurus
Baryonyx
Brachiosaurus
Deinonychus
Struthiomimus
Parasaurolophus
Psittacosaurus
Stegosaurus
Triceratops
Tyrannosaurus

If information exists for similar species, with minimal differences,
list them, and tell the differences.
Also, for those who do see the bots, and see differences between the
'bot and the actual creature, allow me some artistic differences.

Thanks for this, let me know.
--
Leonidus A.K. Giganotosaurus
Dinosaurium, Xenorobotics & NWP: