Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #101

Hallo George,

First i like to wish you and your family a verry nice xmas time and a happy
1999.

Maybe i made a misinterpretation reading the DGLC 101 but do the authors
speek really about the seventh dinosaur species to be located in France? It
seems to me that such isn't right. I thought that at least 26 dinosaur
species (genera) were known from France of which 9 are carnivorous. So i
don't understand what they mean with that.

Can you help me out whith this one?

Thanks in advance

With regards
Fred Bervoets