Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #101

In a message dated 12/20/98 6:15:42 AM EST, fb@nrc.nl writes:

<< Maybe i made a misinterpretation reading the DGLC 101 but do the authors
 speek really about the seventh dinosaur species to be located in France? It
 seems to me that such isn't right. I thought that at least 26 dinosaur
 species (genera) were known from France of which 9 are carnivorous. So i
 don't understand what they mean with that. >>

I haven't seen the paper, but they could be excluding nomina dubia and
synonyms (for example). We'll just have to wait until copies of the paper
start to appear in libraries.