Pelecanimimus was quite a smoothie

Where did we get the information I've read repeatedly online that P.
polyodon lacked feathers and scales?  It's not in the NATURE
description, although of course that does say that lots of work
remained to be done.

Is the source available for review or is it those zany vertpaleo types
sharing not-yet-published information around the campfire?

So P. polyodon had "smooth" skin like ... what, exactly?  Or was it
covered with very fine scales like an anole, scales you really have to
get close to see (and then the alarmed anole bites your nose)?

==
Larry

"In our youths, our hearts were touched with fire."
--Oliver Wendell Holmes