Book

Oh, one more thing before running off to Connecticut for the holidays...

I thought of this because it just crashed down on top of me from my bookcase
and it was a good reminder.

Everyone should consider getting a copy of

Brown, R.W. 1956. Composition of Scientific Words, revised edition.
 Smithsonian Press, Washington DC ISBN 0-97474-286-2.
     Reprinted in 1991.

Mine (the second copy) was $40 for 882 pages. If you want to know your roots
and stuff, this is the book.

Have a good holiday...

Ralph Chapman