Re: PARROTS, HOATZINS & DEINONYCHUS

Gentleman please!! And (gentlewomyn of course but they seem to be staying
out of these taudrid affairs).

Is this kind of thing really necessary?

<SNIP> ....unless you want to emphasise your excellent memory which we
>were already aware of.

<SNIP>

>Unlike some people, ...
<SNIP>

>As I couldn't quite be bothered to say last week, ...

<SNIP>
>Because they can't think for themselves,...

Far be it from this little atheist to remind you it's the season of
goodwill. It's snide rubbish like this that is keeping alot of good
palaeonotologists off this list.

>Dare you visit...
>http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hall/2099/DinoKabin.html
>Dare you not?

Not if the rest of your post is an example of what lies in wait there.

Just take it easy guys!

Cheers,

Paul

Dr Paul M.A.Willis
Science Broadcaster and Palaeontological Consultant
(02) 9456 2930
pwillis@ozemail.com.au