I'm baaaaaaaack!

Actually I never left. As is usual around the latter half of the semester, I
am too enmeshed in classes to remain active on the list. This year was
particularly so; papers, a talk, twins, and another paper, yadda, yadda,
yadda...

As usual, I must second Paul's (and Mickey's) exhortation regarding the
quality of topical content (i.e., S/N ratio). The S/N ratio on this list has
reached alarming proportions.

Please can we get back to DINOSAUR SCIENCE and NOT PERSONAL adherance to
certain far- fetched beliefs? You are entitled to embrace any waco hypothesis
your little heart desires but when it starts to encroach upon "National
Inquirer" level, it's time to say something. Nicely of course ;-)

And of course, y'all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thomas R. Lipka
Paleontological/Geological Studies