Re: To climb or not to climb

Beri wrote:

<The causes of parallel dwarfism of otherwise big herbivores are
various:>

  [some excellent examples snipped]

<It is a possibility, that the islands inhabited with pigmy dinosaurs
had dwarf trees ( a close circle).>

  This new paper on Hateg in the journal Dingeorge allayed us with
should give us some of the data I'm curious in. Meanwhile, I need to
go through the refs in the _Complete Dinosaur_, which confronts the
data to some degree (dwarfs, that is, as far as I know), and see what
I can get. Most of Grigorescu's papers are in Romanian, though, so
that's a little difficult, but I think I can manage.

==
Jaime A. Headden

Qilong, the website, at:
---