The New Chinese Revolution

Feathered therizinosaurs?

Trying to celebrate an end to a rather hectic year I'm starting to revamp
my website with some new artwork. The first one is The New Chinese
Revolution, a tribute to the new resarch and feathered discoveries in
China. The scan is still not completed and the quality is rather poor...
there will also be some texts and details, but as starting point I'd
appreciate some feedback from all of you.
Thanks.

And yes, this is just an excuse to wish you happy Winter Solstice and a
best 1999.

Luis Rey

Visit my Website on http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~luisrey