Lourinhasaurus information

As I've undoubtedly been sleeping through the last several weeks, please
excuse me if someone posted this already.

We received a note from Carlos Marques da Silva who passed on the
information about this Portuguese beastie.

http://correio.cc.fc.ul.pt/~cmsilva/Lourinhasaurus.htm

Oh,,  and Happy Holidays and Peace!

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Dinosaur Central
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site
of the Day. Member of The Paleo Ring

Teefr - An extraordinary tale of adventure by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html  mailto:Teefr@Juno.Com
Book Three of the Teddy Quartet, A Yahooligans choice.

10024-0502