Re: Lourinhasaurus information

In a message dated 12/23/98 11:39:33 AM EST, dinosaur@dinosaur.org writes:

<< As I've undoubtedly been sleeping through the last several weeks, please
 excuse me if someone posted this already. >>

Here is the new listing from Mesozoic Meanderings #2 (third edition), under
Sauropoda incertae sedis (the authors list no family for the genus):

Genus: Lourinhasaurus Dantas, Sanz, Da Silva, Ortega, Dos Santos, & Cachão,
1998
  L. alenquerensis (de Lapparent & Zbyszewski, 1957) Dantas, Sanz, Da Silva,
Ortega, Dos Santos, & Cachão, 1998?
    = Apatosaurus alenquerensis de Lapparent & Zbyszewski, 1957
    = Atlantosaurus alenquerensis (de Lapparent & Zbyszewski, 1957) Steel,
1970
    = Brontosaurus alenquerensis (de Lapparent & Zbyszewski, 1957) Olshevsky,
1978
    = Camarasaurus alenquerensis (de Lapparent & Zbyszewski, 1957) Raath &
McIntosh, 1987
    = Camarasaurus alenguerensis Lessem & Glut, 1993 [sic]