Dino List Rules

In a message dated 12/25/98 10:41:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Dinogeorge@aol.com writes:

>  In repeating the original message, Mary has (I trust inadvertently)
violated
>  the list's rule herself. Shame, shame :-)
The URL was deleted, for obvious reasons.  The text of the message
was retained so that those who might be thinking, gee whiz what a
great niche for posting this would be, will know exactly what is
forbidden on the dinosaur list.  Otherwise, we would have folks
giving an Internet fossil auction update, Christmas past or present.

Mary
Dinolist Deputy on Duty
mkirkaldy@aol.com