Eustreptospondylus Q's

Hey list members!
While looking through _the Ultimate Dinosaur Book_ by David Lambert,
again, I found a page on Eustreptospondylus.
I was wondering if Eustreptospond... was more likely a hunter or a
scavenger? In a drawing in the book it says 'Running predator',but could
it really run? If so, about how fast? What did it's skull look like? Is
there any evidence of Eustreptospondylus being feathered? Have there
been skeletons of it found in groups, as if a fammily of
Eustreptospondylus died? Were they more likely pack animals or solitary
animals?

Jessica Wagar
Amateur Paleontologist
Michigan,USA