dinosaurs & cycads

Howdy,

        I'm interested in published/unpublished information on any
dinosaur-bearing formations (Morrison, Hell Creek, etc) that have a record
of fossil cycads (cycads proper, not cycadeoids). I know that the Hell
Creek as a species of Nillsonia, but are there any other published records
of dinosaurs and cycads from any other units?
        Additionally, I know of the occurrence of cycadeoid cuticles in a mass
of
middle Jurassic dino coprolites from England, but have and cycad fragments
been identified from dinosaur coprolites?

Thanks,

Sam Girouard
http://www.premier1.net/~samgir/